Click here for Registration
VCCI Exhibition 2013 - Highlights
- Over 500 stalls in 9 lac sq. ft. Landscaped area.
- Participation by blue chip companies and industries both from public & private
sector, including SME’s, from all over India.
- The Exhibition is strategically divided in FOUR major segments:
- Catalogue Show of MSMEs and International Participants.
- Vendor Development Information Centre sponsored by Ministry
of MSME Govt. of India will provide an opportunity to promote ancillary
industries of SMEs for the requirements of Govt. and private organized sector.
- VCCI in association with iCreate and Vadodara Innovation Council, has arranged for
2 contest for
Students - i-innovate and i-explore during the
Vibrant VCCI-2013 Exhibition.
- Student Event of Tod-Fod-Jod Experiment
- Mega Spot Placement Fair-2013
Read more »